Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Among the Rejected and Misunderstood

 I don’t know how else to say this… I don’t like cheese. Okay? Yeah yeah, I get it.
“That’s so weird!”
Okay, stop jumping to conclusions and spazzing out. Stop dropping your jaw and keep your mouth shut! For Pete’s sake it’s just cheese!
“Why would you not like cheese!?!”
That is a very good question. I would just like to state that I am not lactose intolerant. I love ice cream. I guess the best explanation for this comes from way, way back in the day when I was still watching Dragon Tales. I was eating dinner with my family and suddenly I was choking. What was I choking on? Guess, I dare you. If you guessed cheese, you’re right. After my mom got the cheese out I never seemed  to really desire eating cheese again.
                                    ca8a1d722108700116535ee8c122b70c.jpg
Besides, I’ve made a lot of progress over the years. I can now eat cheese pizza. Cheese on pasta is the next level. I can tell because I still gag whenever I eat mac n’ cheese. Progress is progress, don’t judge.     
Luckily, I know I’m not the only one who doesn’t like cheese. Thanks to my horrible obsession with YouTube, I discovered a fellow cheese-disliker named Amazing Phil. Phil has actually had a lot of the same experiences as me! With the look of shame given to us Cheese Haters by the numerous Cheese Lovers. Heck! He and I don’t understand why it is such a big deal! Sometimes I swear cheese is evil and seeking to destroy my life (or end it).
Evil_Cheese_is_Evil_by_Quickman012.png
Growing up in a cheese-loving (and kinda cheese obsessed) family, this disliking made me the black sheep. To this day, my family still teases me about cheese. My sister actually likes taking me to the nearest Silver Diner to get cheese fries. She appreciates the fact that I eat the non-cheesed cheese fries leaving her all the “yummy” cheesy cheese fries.
However, overtime I’ve found that this constant, cheesy battle has made it so I am okay with standing out every now and then. My hatred of cheese has actually helped me! (TAKE THAT CHEESE LOVERS!!!) While you are all staying in your comfort zones and eating cheese, I’m running around eating almost everything but cheese! I think we all know who the real winner is: ME. You know that song Stronger by Kelly Clarkson? This has become the song I hear every time I face the judgement of a Cheese Lover. I don’t like cheese, but that’s part of what makes me me. It has made me stronger. Besides, everyone knows that what doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger.
If there are any further question please send me an email. And please remember the following:
                    tumblr_n2wb1vNfmB1tq4of6o1_500.gif

9 comments:

  1. First of all I already judged you from the first sentence -- JKJK
    Hahah this was so funny and I guess I'll give you this one - because all foods are beautiful and you got to eat a lot of them instead of just cheese so you're still fine still fine. But mac n cheese...girl you're having that for our WC breakfast meeting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You weren't suppose to judge! And why would you make me eat mac n' cheese in public? Do you really want to see me gag like a fish out of water? Because that's what it will be like.

      Delete
  2. I completely understand your dislike of cheese now, so you're forgiven:) I read this in your voice every time, so great job with that! Also A+ Sherlock gif use - you're a perfect human being (even though you don't like cheese).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're perfection, I'm a goddess. And thank you for forgiving me of my cheese hatred.

      Delete
  3. This is actually amazing. I don't get how you can hate cheese but I won't hold it against you. This just means more cheese for me haha. Congrats on being able to put yourself out there. Proud of you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you not read the whole scarring back story??? I think choking on cheese as a child is a completely logical reason for not liking cheese. It also scares me how your thought process is very similar to my sister's. Do you guys get together and talk about me?

      Delete
  4. Hahahaha I love this! Although I am a Cheese Lover, I have an aunt who despises cheese. She hates the look, the feel, the taste... needless to say she's an extreme Cheese Hater. I bet she would really appreciate this post, and can probably totally relate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Cheese Haters are rare to meet or hear of! I'm glad there's always more out there like your aunt!

      Delete
  5. This blog post is hilarious. Cheese is one of my pregnancy cravings, so I can't relate, but it made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete